Welcome to the Sketch Support "Get to Know the Creative Team" blog hop!
Over the last two months I have had the chance to get to know this wonderful group of girls that make up the Sketch Support Creative Team. They are such a diverse group that is not only amazing in the crafty sense but also just amazing in general. I adore these girls and all the time and effort they put into making Sketch Support what it is. I would have to be insane not to invite all of our readers to get to know the girls who make this place possible. I want you to have a chance to get to know and adore them like I do.
Of course we are going to do this blog hop in Sketch Support style!
How about a new bonus two-page sketch to download and print?
How about tons of awesome projects based on the sketch?
How about giveaways galore?
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
Here's how the blog hop works.
At the bottom of this post you will find links to each of the Creative Team member's blogs. You can jump around if you like but we recommend starting at the first on the list and at the end of her post you can click the link and "hop" to the next blog.
Along the way you'll find projects based on our bonus Two-page Sketch #9.
You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
You'll also find some giveaways as you travel along to each blog. To be eligible for those you'll have to visit their blog and read their requirements. And, of course, we have to do a giveaway here at Sketch Support too! I'm calling this giveaway
"The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler"
The winner of this giveaway will receive:
• The February Super Sketch Club kit - includes the materials and sketches to make five two-page layouts. The February kit includes products from Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup, and BoBunny.
• February Boy Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page boy themed layout with BasicGrey products and a sketch.
• February Girl Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page girl themed layout with Echo Park products and a sketch.
• February Generation Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with We R Memory Keepers products, a color photo of the layout, and directions.
• February Hall of Fame Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with BasicGrey products, a color photo of the layout, and directions.
• Generation Card kit - includes the materials to create four cards with My Mind's Eye products, color photos of the cards, directions, and a cutting guide.
To sum it up that's seven sketches and the materials to make nine two-page layouts and four cards!
To be eligible for "The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler" you have to leave a comment at each Creative Team member's blog. After you do that, come back here and let us know in the comments on this post.
It's time to get to hoppin'! Have fun!
Check back later today for our One-page Week, Part 6 with Guest Designer, Jody Benjamin!