You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
Because we are doing a Simple Stories product challenge this month, this sketch was based on the 4 x 6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements and can be used with any of the Simple Stories collections. The vertical journaling cards always have such fun designs on them and they will help to make this sketch look great without having to put a lot of time into it.
Two-page Sketch #20 has not only a lot of pictures in a variety of sizes but also lots of strips of paper. This sketch is an easy one to simplify too by only using 4 x 6 photos and just a few of the suggested strips.
Here are a few ideas for using different photos than what the sketch suggests:
• use a 4 x 6 photo in place of the two 4 x 3 photos.
• use a 4 x 6 photo in place of the six 2 x 2 photos.
• use two 4 x 3 photos in place of the six 2 x 2 photos.
• use a 4 x 4 and two 2 x 2 photos in place of the two 4 x 3 photos or the six 2 x 2 photos.
• use another 4 x 6 photo in place of the big heart embellishments.
We've got another full week of fun layouts! On Friday we'll share our Simple Stories product challenge layouts and have another challenge for you too!