Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two-page Week, Part 2

•••••••••••••••
Two-page Sketch #20


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


"Finding the Perfect Pumpkin" by Allison Davis
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: We R Memory Keepers; Embellishments: We R Memory Keepers; Alphabets: Doodlebug and Heidi Grace Designs; Memory Thread: DMC

Variation #1 - Because of my photos options, I used a 4 x 4" and two 2 x 2" photos in place of the two 4 x 3" photos on the sketch. Since those photos combined fill the same amount of space there were no adjustments needed.

Variation #2 - To fit the sketch to the theme of my layout I used pumpkins in place of the hearts. To accent the pumpkin stickers I added small coils of Memory Thread on the tops.


Tip: To get the super tiny and tight coil wrap the Memory Thread around a needle or paper piercer. When you have the length you want just slip the Memory Thread off the end.


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 


"It's Your Day" by Melissa Bell
Supplies - Cardstock: Unknown; Patterned paper: BoBunny, Scenic Route; Floss: DMC; Border Punch: Fiskars; Letter Stickers: American Crafts, Making Memories; Pop Dots: EK Success

This is such a fun sketch! I followed all the measurements and made one small variation.

Variation #1 - Instead of using the heart embellishments I used a sun and clouds.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  


"PreK Graduation" by Suzanna Lee
Supplies used - cardstock: Bazzill Basics; patterned paper: Echo Park, Frances Meyer; stickers: 7 Gypsies, Jenni Bowlin; Journal spot: Luxe; Laser Cut: Paper Wizard; Punch: EK Success

Variation #1 - I opted not to stitch the horizontal lines across the pages
••••••••••••••••••••••

5 comments:

dawn said...

WOW these takes are all great, love all the different themes.

Allison, your pumpkin layout is adorable. Love the color of your papers and the boys shirts too match well with the pumpkins. Cute journaling too.

Melissa, how fun and bright your layout is for her big day. love what you did.

Suzanna, love all the yellow and how special to have this as a memory. They all look cute in gown/cap.

Can't wait to see the rest of the weeks' DT ideas.

Amanda said...

These layouts are wonderful! They are all so different in theme/color and give me lots of great ideas. I love this sketch!

connie said...

Love this sketch. Great job on the LO's and I need to get some of that memory thread.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love to see each unique layouts...great work ladies.

Shari Thurman said...

l'm loving how everyone used this sketch. I need to get out my memory thread so I remember to use it. Such a small detail adds so much to your layout, Allison.