Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One-page Week, Part 3

••••••••••••••••
One-page Sketch #16


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


"Bubbles Bubbles" by Noey Hunt
Products used - Patterned papers: Basic Grey (grid), We R Memory Keepers (blue), American Crafts (glitter), SEI (teal, yellow), Crate Paper (dots); Stamps: Close to My Heart; Glitter: Stickles; Tools: Cricut Opposites Attract, Lyrical Letters and CTMH Art Philosophy cartridges

Variation #1: I shifted the smaller photos around the 4x6 focal photo to allow for more, larger photos to complete my theme.

Variation #2: I swapped out the ornaments for some bubble accents.


Variation #3: To soften the lines in this layout and repeat the bubble pattern throughout, I stamped along the right edge of the accent papers with a circular stamp.


  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


"Joy" by Suzanna Lee
Supply List - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: SEI, Teresa Collins, Echo Park, Pebbles Inc, Basic Grey; Letter stickers: Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon and tag: Making Memories; Stickers: Jolee's; Die Cut: Anna Griffin; Label Sticker: Paper Source


Variation #1: I put the whole layout on an extra background layer for some added depth to the layout.

Variation #2: I didn't use the 2x2 pictures but one slightly larger picture instead.

Variation #3: Because my background piece (with the writing) is so busy, I needed to ground everything. I used the black Making Memories ribbon across the page to accomplish this.

Variation #4: I have the trio of embellishments but only one of them is placed as shown on the sketch (that beside the 4x6 picture). Having shifted things around a bit, the poinsetta's looked more at home in other places.


Variation #5: The journaling couldn't be where the sketch called for it with such a busy background. I added a long, skinny label to the side of the main ground with some simple jounraling.
••••••••••••••••••••••

4 comments:

dawn said...

I love the bubbles page, what a cool twist on the sketch. Great job and the colors too.

Suzanna, your page is pretty and Christmasy feeling. Love the PP you picked and how you made it work for you.

Theresa Riggs said...

I absolutely love your sketches! Thanks for sharing....

Scrapthat said...

Great work Ladies!
LOVE this sketch!!
Has anyone let you know it is not coming up in the downloads?? I am getting a question mark and then 15.

Anonymous said...

Noey I love the bubbles! What a fantastic idea!