Friday, December 30, 2011

One-page Week, Part 5

••••••••••••••••
One-page Sketch #16


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


"Dedication" by Suzanna Lee
Supply List - Patterned paper: Teresa Collins, Bella Boulevard, Little Yellow Bicycle, Fancy Pants; Letter stickers: American Crafts; Chipboard: Bella Boulevard; Labels: K&CO, Luxe


Variation #1: I flipped the sketch and rotated it to the left 90 degrees.

Variation #2: I used different picture sizes but kept the same general "shape" or imprint of the pictures as the sketch portrays.

Variation #3: Because I flipped the sketch, my title placement and journaling are oriented differently though in the same spot.


Variation #4: I kept the circle embellishments but didn't put the lines of stitching that lead up to them. I also have an extra semi-circle above the title for some balance.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


"Black and White" by Janette Kincaid

Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: Teresa Collins; Alphabets: American Crafts; Floss: DMC; Ink: Ranger; Marker: Zig


Variation #1 – The only change I made to the sketch this week was replacing the six 2x2 photos with squares of patterned paper.

I added foam squares to the photo and the circle embellishments to give the layout some depth. The title was inked with Black Soot before being adhered to the layout.
••••••••••••••••••••

No comments: