You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the card sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Product Challenge
If you've been visiting Sketch Support for awhile you probably remember our last two product challenges. Well, we had so much fun we decided to do it again! This month our product challenge features the wonderful products from Nikki Sivils!
If you weren't around for the first two challenges or just need a little refresher, here's how it will work:
• Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker has provided a collection kit from their newest collections to each member of our Creative Team. In the past product challenges we have all worked with the exact same products. This time Nikki gave us the option of picking which collection we wanted to work with. Here's a look at the different collections we'll be using:
• Each Friday you'll see projects from the Creative Team based on the May sketches using the products in our collection kits from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.
• The rules are that the projects have to be 90% Nikki Sivils products. We allowed some products like cardstock, stitching, brads, mists, ribbon/twine etc. Things that are mostly accent pieces.
• The fun part? You get to sit back and see how using the same sketches and even the same products can produce very different results! It always amazes me how each person sees the sketches and the products in such varying ways.
• We'll also have some giveaway throughout the month!
It's sure to be a great month and one you won't want to miss!