•••••••••••••••••••Welcome to our "Meet the Creative Team" blog hop!
What better way for our readers to learn a little about our Creative Team than with a blog hop! I've had the opportunity to get to know these girls beyond their scrapbooking talents and I just don't know if it's possible to have a better group of women. I am so thankful for all the time and effort that they all put into Sketch Support. I'm also excited that you'll get to know them a little better with this hop!
Of course we are going to do the blog hop in Sketch Support style. We've got:
• a new sketch (a sneak peek from our new Sketches for Scrapbooking: One-page Sketches, Vol. 2)
• lots of different examples of how to use the sketch
• and lots of giveaways
Here's how the blog hop will work:
At the bottom of this post you will find links to each of the Creative Team member's blogs. You can jump around if you like but we recommend starting at the first on the list and at the end of her post you can click the link and "hop" to the next blog.
Along the way you'll find projects based on our new sketch, One-Page Sketch #20
You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
You'll also find some giveaways as you travel along to each blog. To be eligible for those you'll have to visit their blog and read their requirements. And, of course, we have to do a giveaway here at Sketch Support too! Our favorite giveaway is:
"The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler"
The winner of this giveaway will receive:
• Super Sketch Club kit - includes the materials and sketches to make five two-page layouts.
• Boy Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page boy themed layout with a sketch.
• Girl Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page girl themed layout with a sketch.
• Generation Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with a color photo of the layout and directions.
• Hall of Fame Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with a color photo of the layout and directions.
• Generation Card kit - includes the materials to create four cards with color photos of the cards, directions, and a cutting guide.
To sum it up that's seven sketches and the materials to make nine two-page layouts and four cards!
And not to sound too much like an infomercial but, that's not all! We're also going to throw in a copy of our two newest sketch books:
• Sketches for Scrapbooking: Travel Sketches
• Sketches for Scrapbooking: One-page Sketches, Vol. 2
To be eligible for "The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler" and books you have to leave a comment at each Creative Team member's blog/post along the hop. After you do that, come back here and let us know in the comments on this post.
It's time to get to hoppin'! We are actually starting off the first post in the hop here at Sketch Support. The link to Penny's post will take you to the post below this one. You'll be able to follow the rest of the hop from there! Have fun!