You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
I apologize for the delay in posting the new sketch this evening! We had some pretty nasty weather here and took cover at a family member's house.
The new one-page sketch has two photos but there is always room for more. Here are a few photo options you can use to adjust the sketch to fit the photos you want to use:
• use two 3 x 4 in place of the 6 x 4 photo
• use three 3 x 3 photos in place of both photos
• use six 2 x 2 photos in place of the 6 x 4
• use six 3 x 3 photos in place of both photos on the sketch. You will probably need to shift the sketch down so that everything remains balanced.
• use a 3 x 5 and a 7 x 5 in place of both photos.
There are also several ways you can play around with the wavy piece along the bottom. Here are a few examples:
• add a line of small embellishments like hearts, stars, flowers, buttons, or brads along the wavy edge
• use a scallop strip or any other decorative strip in place of the wavy piece
• use a wide, detailed ribbon like lace in place of the wavy piece
• find a way to incorporate the theme of your page into the design of the wave like cars driving on a road, flowers blooming on hills, or a splash of water at the end of the wave.
One-page week starts tomorrow and we've got our last of the bonus sketches on Friday!