Two-page Sketch #16
You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
"Happy Campers" by Suzanna Lee
Supplies - Cardstock: WorldWin, Coredinations; Patterned paper: BoBunny, American Crafts; Alpha Sticker: Heidi Grace; Jump Rings and Staples: Tim Holtz; Twine (braided): Trimtex; Chipboard: BoBunny
• An extra background layer with the inner layer distressed and inked for that added rugged look.
• No embellishment on that left hand side as I didn't want to cover the trees.
• Top right embellishment is a lantern instead of the clouds and placed slightly differently to balance the trees.
• Rather than the collection of varying strips of paper below the pictures I used four different blocks of paper.
• Again not wanting to obscure the trees, my strip going across the page really only goes across the inner block and is braided twine instead of paper.
• Title placement is different for better symmetry with the elements on my page.