Sunday, July 17, 2011

Add-on Sketch #7

••••••••••••••••••••

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.

If you haven't noticed yet, the sketches this month are all on the patriotic side. July is one of my favorite months and I might have gone a little overboard with the 4th of Julyish themed sketches! This add-on sketch is intended to look like fireworks exploding in the sky but it will also work for other themes as well. The fireworks could be used as flowers or as the flame on a birthday candle.

The is a fun sketch to work with and I can't wait to start sharing the ways the creative team used it. Add-on Week starts tomorrow!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 comment:

COScraps said...

Will be interesting to see all the takes on it. Fireworks was my first thought when I saw it...