Sunday, September 18, 2011

Add-on Sketch #9

••••••••••••••••••••

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


After I made this layout based on Two-page Sketch #10 I had lots of requests for a camera add-on sketch. The little cameras on my layout are easy yet a little time consuming because of their size so I created a larger version for the sketch.

This sketch can be used for so many things because, obviously, a camera is one of our biggest tools for creating a layout and the general theme or focus of most layouts is the pictures. You'll see so many different themes this week that have used the camera sketch and in many different ways.

The camera fun starts tomorrow so be sure to check back and see what our talented creative team did with this sketch!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love the layout!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great layout Allison! I love this sketch. Can't wait to see everyone's creations.

wteagon said...

That is great! I thought those cameras came from pattern paper and just cut out. Thanks for making the sketch so we can make them ourselves.