Friday, November 4, 2011

Card Week, Part 5

•••••••••••••••••
 Card Sketch #13


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the card sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


"Ella Made Three" by Katrina Hunt
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee/Collage Press (Vintage Vogue Collection); Die Cut Embellishments: Pink Paislee/Collage Press (Vintage Vogue Collection); Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. (All Seasons Kit Of The Month Sept. 2011); Adhesives: Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch: EK Success; Foam Letters: American Crafts (Thickers); Twine: The Twinery Baker’s Twine; Wooden Spool Tops: Pink Paislee/Collage Press

Variation 1 - Layout instead of card.

Variation 2 - Flipped the sketch.

Variation 3 - Added lots of layers.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


"Princess" by Lynette Jacobs
Supplies Used - Cardstock: WorldWin textured cardstock and Bazzill; Printed Papers: Melissa Francis; flower diecut and butterflies: K & Co; Flowers: Prima; Pearls: Upikit; Punch: Martha Stewart; Title: K&Company (My Creative Scrapbook Ltd Edition August kit)

Variation #1: I cut my strips 3/4 inch wide.

Variation #2: I punched some cardstock to form a frame around the photo.

Variation #3: I added the butterflies to the flowers and the corner of the photo.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


"They Have a Wild & Crazy Fashion Sense" by Amy Roller
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper and stickers: Scrap Within Reach; Ink: Colorbox; Ribbon: unknown; Letters: (Green) American Crafts, (Blue) Cosmo Cricket, (Multicolored) unknown

Variation#1: Obviously, the main variation is that I made a layout from the card sketch. I followed it closely and just made everything larger scale.

Variation#2: I had to move the title/sentiment up to the top because I used the rectangle area for the pictures.


Variation#3: I added a few extra embellishments by the title and bottom right corner.
••••••••••••••••••••••

3 comments:

suzanna said...

Lovely layouts ladies! The diversity of sketches astounds me!

Teresa Zuehls said...

I love how you made layouts from a card sketch. I have not yet done that but I may have to because I love this sketch so much. In fact I made a card using this sketch. You can see it here http://teresazuehls.blogspot.com/2011/11/card-from-sketch.html if you would like to see it. I love banners and it was a great way to use scraps. Thanks for the great layouts!

dawn said...

I love what everyone did today. All the changes look great. Fun colors and themes.