Sunday, December 4, 2011

Card Sketch #14 and our December Guest Designer

•••••••••••••••••••••

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the card sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.

Little breaks and vacations are nice but it sure does feel great to get back to sketches!

December is here and of course the Holidays are great inspiration for some fun sketches. The tree on the card sketch can work as a Christmas tree or would work well as a wintery tree too!

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what how our Creative Team used this sketch.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
December Guest Designer - Samantha Taylor


Hello! I'm Samantha, and I'm so excited to be guest designing here this month. I am a stay at home mom to two energetic boys, and wife to an amazing, supportive husband. My craft room is my own little creative escape.  I started paper crafting in 2001 when my mom took me to a stamping class at the local recreation center. At that point I only created cards and the occasional home decor item. I resisted scrapbooking, because I figured I didn't have enough time for it. In 2009 I finally started scrapbooking, when I couldn't resist the gorgeous way to preserve memories any longer. Because I started scrapbooking after my kids were a few years old, I scrap what I want, often out of order. I wholly believe scrapbooking should be fun, not a chore, and not something you "have to do" to keep up with your photos. It's great to go back in time and pull photos from my photo albums, revisit memories, and add them to my scrapbook album. I admit I'm a bit of a technique junkie, so I always have a lot of fun with Allison's Add-on sketches. I'm looking forward to sharing what I've created this month. Feel free to visit me any time at my scrappy blog: Taylor Stamped.

4 comments:

Amarilys said...

what a wonderful card sketch! Can't wait to see what the DT does with it! Congrats Samantha! It's awesome to see you guest designing for this blog! Can't wait to see your projects too! :)

Katrina Hunt said...

welcome Samantha!!!! We can't wait to see what you do!!!

Megan B said...

congrats on being the guest designer this month, Samantha! Looking forward to seeing the projects you will create with Allison's sketches! :)

dawn said...

Congrats Samantha, looking forward to seeing your work.

Allison this is a great sketch for the month, would love to see some layouts and home decor using these. I've been making a variety of these trees for 2 weeks now in my art journal. Simple and fun!!