You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
I've got a love for making Christmas trees so of course I took full advantage of that this month! Most of the left page is covered in trees of all sizes with the title and journaling right there in the middle of it all.
With the 11 pictures on this sketch there are lots of options for changing things up if you need to. Here are a few examples:
• use two 4 x 3 photos in place of one 4 x 6.
• use nine 4 x 4 photos on the right page (they will cover the whole page)
• add two more 4 x 6 photos on the left page and only use the three smallest trees.
• use a large grid of 2 x 2 photos in place of the 3 x 3 photos
• use four 6 x 4 photos on the right page
We've got a great week of two-page layouts coming up so be sure to check back on Monday!