Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Add-on Week, Part 3

••••••••••••••••
Add-on Sketch #16

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


“A Good Time” by Sue Althouse
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Kesi'Art, Crate Paper (Story Teller), Echo Park (Dots & Stripes); Alphabet: American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket; Stamps: American Crafts (Studio Calico March main kit exclusive); Inks, Mists: Tim Holtz (Vintage Photo Distress Ink); Tools: EK Success 2" Square Punch, Creative Memories 1 1/2" Square Punch; Stickers: Crate Paper (Story Teller), My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); Jewels: Doodlebug Mini Jewels

Pinwheels remind me of a party, so I used them on a page about our church's annual Block Party, featuring some cute kid photos. I used a sketch from Sketches for Scrapbooking, One Page Sketches, Vol. 1 and my Studio Calico March kit to create this layout.

Variation #1 - Made my pinwheels 1 1/2" and 2".


Variation #2 - Omitted the stick at the bottom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3 comments:

dawn said...

What a happy and colorful page! I love all the different layers you have also!! Cute pinwheels!

debbi said...

I love the colors, the pinwheels and your title.

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the Add-On, Sue! I love how you used it to make the cute little pinwheel border!!