You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
Two-page sketch #10 fits six photos with three large and three small photos. This sketch is easy to adapt to other photo arrangements. A few adjustments you can easily make to fit the photos you have are:
• Use a 4 x 6 in place of the 3 x 6 in the middle.
• Use a grid of six 3 x 3 photos in place of the main grouping of photos.
• Move the title to the left and use four 6 x 4 photos. To keep the balance of the layout you'll probably want to move the whole design down about an inch.
• Use one 6 x 2 or 6 x 3 photo in place of the three 2 x 2 photos.
• Use three 3 x 3 photos in place of the three 2 x 2 photos.
As for the grid of stars, you can use so many different elements in place of those like hearts, flowers, pictures (minus the stitching through them), circles, squares, or try using one big element in place of them all.
Tomorrow we will start posting the layouts we've created based on Two-page Sketch #10 so make sure you stop by. There's lots of great layout to see!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
One-Page Product Challenge Winner
First of all, thank you so much to everyone who played along with our Jillibean Soup Product Challenges for the month of February! It was a lot of fun and something that we will probably do again in the future.
The winner from the One-Page Challenge is...
Julie said...I love this sketch! I actually paired it with another sketch to make a 2 page layout. Here's the link...
Family Reunion Memories
If you get a chance you'll definitely want to go see Julie's layout. We loved how she combined the sketch for the challenge with another sketch to create a two-page layout! Great job Julie!
You can email me at email@example.com with your shipping information.