How great is it that we have a day to celebrate our favorite hobby! And what a great excuse to find great deals, participate in fun events, and to hang out with your scrapping friends doing what we all love, scrapbooking. At Sketch Support, we thought it would be a great reason to have another blog hop with our creative team.
Of course we'll do it in Sketch Support style with:
• A bonus two-page sketch for you to print,
• Lots of layouts based on the sketch,
• a scavenger hunt,
• and giveaways everywhere you look.
Here's how the blog hop works.
At the bottom of this post you will find links to each of the Creative Team member's blogs. You can jump around if you like but we recommend starting at the first on the list and at the end of her post you can click the link and "hop" to the next blog.
Along the way you'll find projects based on our bonus Two-page Sketch #12.
You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
You'll also find some giveaways as you travel along to each blog. To be eligible for those you'll have to visit their blog and read their requirements. And, of course, we have to do a giveaway here at Sketch Support too! It's the return of the...
"The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler"
The winner of this giveaway will receive:
• The May Super Sketch Club kit - includes the materials and sketches to make five two-page layouts. The May kit includes products from BoBunny and My Mind's Eye.
• May Boy Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page boy themed layout with Fancy Pants products and a sketch.
• May Girl Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page girl themed layout with Fancy Pants products and a sketch.
• May Generation Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with BoBunny products, a color photo of the layout, and directions.
• May Hall of Fame Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with Cosmo Cricket products, a color photo of the layout, and directions.
• May Generation Card kit - includes the materials to create four cards with My Mind's Eye products, color photos of the cards, directions, and a cutting guide.
To sum it up that's seven sketches and the materials to make nine two-page layouts and four cards!
There are two ways to be eligible for "The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler" and yes, you can do both for two chances to win the giveaway. (Just make sure if you want two chances that you post them in two separate comments.)
The first way to enter is to leave a comment at each Creative Team member's blog. After you do that, come back here and let us know in the comments on this post.
The second way to enter is to participate in our scavenger hunt. Below you will find a list of items to hunt for as you hop along to each blog. The items you are looking for will be on the layouts on each blog with one item per blog. After you have found them all, come back here and tell us what you found and which creative team member's blog you found it on.
Scavenger Hunt items
2. a jeweled star
3. a wood chip border
4. Title: "Surprise Visit"
7. the word "grace"
8. stitched flourishes
9. a bicycle
10. a picture of Play-Doh
11. a swing
12. Mickey Mouse
13. a layout with four photos
Let the hoppin' begin! You'll start with Shari and if you get lost along the way just come back here to get back on track.
Check back later today for our Card Week, Part 6 with Guest Designer, Angela Ploegman.