You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
With Father's Day approaching I thought an argyle pattern might make for a fun add-on sketch. Not only is is great for layouts about Dad but also works for themes that include boys, men, babies, family, golf, or as just an interesting and different element. Don't count out using it for a girl theme too! This pattern looks fantastic is girly colors like pinks and purples.
Here are a few ideas for putting this sketch to use:
• create a border across a layout
• use it for the background of your title
• use pictures instead of patterned paper for the diamonds
• use the middle diamond for journaling
• add brads to the center of each diamond where the stitched lines meet
Check back on Monday to see what how our creative team used the sketch!