Add-on Sketch #9
"Piepje" by Mireille Divjak
Supply list - Cardstock: Bo Bunny (Chocolate journal); Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Et- cetera line: ledger, Cut outs, odds & ends, stamped); Combo stickers, jewels, brads stamps, wraps chipboard, noteworthy: Bo Bunny (Et-Cetera); Kraft Glassine: Tim Holtz; Ink: archival and colorbox; Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz (Alterations - Texture Fades); Die: Filetabs, Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix; Punches: Make Me
Story: Amber got her first pet Piepje (little peep) for her 6th birthday after asking for a pet for two years non stop, day in, day out. Piep was loved from day. She claimed she didn't choose Piep, he choose her. (when she went into the pet store and looked at the guinea pigs it came towards her and really said "peep". A very, very magical moment)
Whenever she was sad, needed a friend, or happy moments, Piepje was there. He got hugged lots and lots. Unfortunately he got sick and died recently. I had to create this page.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
"Lights, Camera, Action..." by Lynette Jacobs
Supply List - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Paper: Echo Park (For the Record); Ribbon: Maya Road; Alpha: Paper Trunk Bennie; Rub Ons: Kaisercraft; Pearls: Kaisercraft; Thread: DMC Embroidery thread
• I cut the camera body 7 inches by 11 inches.
• The horizontal stripes are 2.5 inches wide and 1.25 inches.
• I hand stitched down the length of the narrowest strip.
• My circle photo is 4 inches in diameter.
• I pasted my circle photo onto black bazzill 4.5 inches in diameter.
• I hand stitched around the photo with red thread.
• I added some yellow Maya Road ribbon around the bazzill.
• It looked a little bare so I added the narrow photo to the bottom of the layout.
• I finished it off with the sticker corners and the rub ons.