Friday, September 16, 2011

Two-page Week, Part 5

•••••••••••••
Two-page Sketch #19


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.


"Zip Line" by Suzanna Lee
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill, Coredinations; Patterned Paper and Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz; Embellishments: 7 Gypsies, My Minds Eye; Stickers: Jenni Bowlin; Letter Stickers: American Crafts, Lily Bee; Stamp: Unknown; Chipboard: Maya Road; Button and Bling: American Crafts

Clearly, the right hand side of the page only. I kept the pictures as outlined in the sketch and had to use the three "free" boxes for title, journaling and embellishments.


I also shrunk the page down a little so that I could frame the layout with additional papers. Again I chose not to stitch per the sketch. Instead, I have the visual "gridding" created by not putting my squares side by side and that created by printing my pictures with a small white background.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


"These are the Days I Want to Remember" by Christy Arthur
Products - Bazzill: Kraft Cardstock, In stitch'z floss in pink/yellow; Studio Calico: Mister Huey Piglet, Calico White; Martha Stewart: Classic Butterfly Punch; October Afternoon: 5 & dime bubble gum, Farm Fresh word stickers; Crate Paper: Emma's Shoppe Dolls, Quilts, Journaling Cards and Border Stickers; The Girls Paperie: Kitch Party Pennants; My Minds Eye: Lime Twist Life of the Party Sweet Bon Bon; Elle's Studio: Handmade Date and Place Strips


I used the left side of the two page sketch for my layout.

I added the butterflies to the left corner, which is different from the sketch.


I used four photos instead of three, as shown in the sketch.

I added another banner on the right side of the layout with some additional strips of paper and a journal card.
•••••••••••••••••••

2 comments:

dawn said...

great job on the sketch ladies. I like them both.

COScraps said...

Nice job ladies!