You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.
With a lot of small strips of paper, this Christmas tree is great for using up a lot of scraps! Plus, there are a lot of different ways to play around with the design.
• try using strips from the same patterned paper
• use smaller or larger strips
• use different sizes of strips together like 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4"
• use ribbon instead of patterned paper
• use a border punch on the strips
• use baker's twine for the garland
• add ornaments with jewels or buttons
Be sure to check back throughout this week to see what our creative team has put together based on this sketch!